Tuesday, June 15, 2010

15 more days.....

Taylor Lautner, ladies.
No, no! There is actually a story. Here is Taylor Lautner in a recent interview for GQ explaining how he almost lost and managed to keep the part of Jacob Black for the Twilight series.

On almost getting fired from Twilight: Lautner admits to some dark, if brief, moments of self-doubt. He hired a personal trainer on his own dime and started practicing some Tony Robbins mind tricks. “I’m in the gym,” Lautner says, “and I’m doing reps, and I’m reading the books, and I’m studying the character. I’m just saying to myself, ‘I want this role. I love this role. I’m not gonna lose it. And I’m gonna know it better than anybody, and I’m gonna do that extra rep, because I’m gonna be Jacob Black.’ ” He ate every two hours, mostly meat his parents cooked and then packed in a cooler he kept in the car. Sitting in traffic, Lautner would eat cold ground chuck from plastic Baggies. He put on thirty pounds of muscle, consented to a screen test with Stewart (who lobbied on his behalf), and kept his job. (celebitchy.com)

I would say I admire his dedication to his craft and that I respect him for getting to know the role, embrace it and become it. But, I would be a complete phony because there were tons of pics with him wearing a shirt and I chose this one.

No comments: