Thursday, November 6, 2008

Now That The Election Is Over

Oh and I finished my midterm for the class from hell which ironically is a Theology class, I can go back to writing about what I love.
I don't love to write about celebrities, but I love to write about their foibles.

But I do still love New Kids On The Block.
I wrote several months ago about my elation regarding the possibility of getting back together. Well they did.
I wrote that if they came in concert I would be there.
I was.
I also mentioned that if they did the concert I wanted them to "show me the goods then take them away", do the stupid dances, and embrace the estrogen that made them famous.
Oh yeah....they most certainly did. Thank you for the crotch grabbing Donnie. Usually I find that vulgar, but somehow you made that shit work.
Thank you, thank you, thank you sooooooooo much for doing this for us. From the moment they stepped on stage I lost my mind, I got lost in the music, I sang every song, and I danced like crazy. I also realized that this was the first time I was experiencing their music while drinking vodka, or being intoxicated in any way.....thank you for the bar that was right next to my section too. I got a backstage pass and I got meet Danny and take a picture with him. I was very disappointed that none of the other boys, sorry men were there....but still.

No comments: