Monday, November 24, 2008

And I'm Ready To Take A Chance Again....

Colorado's Fort Lupton Municipal Judge Paul Sacco fights fire with…..fire. When kids violate local noise ordinances, they're forced to sit in a room and listen to Barry Manilow. Sacco began the program when he noticed that these kids would just show up to pay the fines in court, and would then go and repeat their offenses. (perezhilton.com)

Man...pfft...wtf man? Why...why they always gotta hate on Barry? I PAID to see him. I am seriously going to start rethinking what I share with you people because I am so not with it obviously. I went to see New Kids On The Block, I went to see Barry Manilow and call me crazy but I don't think vampires should be able to walk in the daylight and they are supposed to have fangs and eat people. I'm just old fashioned that way.

1 comment:

nonprocessissimo said...

Help, Barry is not enough to help them stop. I have a better idea, bring in Barbara... as in Streisand!