Thursday, February 26, 2009

Kim Kardashian Adopts Monkey....Just In Time To Make Headlines

This is her explanation, please tell me what is wrong with this way of thinking:

“I understand my timing was not appropriate and it was insensitive of me, so I want to explain,” she blogs. “The pictures I posted are from six months ago when we were filming season three of Keeping Up With the Kardashians. I had held onto these pictures for months and preset them to run the month before my show was going to air, to give you guys exclusive glimpses into season three.“My mom has been begging Kourtney, Khloe and I to settle down and have kids, so we thought it would be funny to rent a baby chimpanzee for a week and leave her with my mom! We don’t still have Suzy, she was just rented for a week! You guys will see what happens this season with Suzy!" (celebitchy.com)

You rented a monkey for a week because your mom is begging for grandchildren? You know, I like you Kim. I really do. When you are standing there in all those pictures posing quietly, you are so lovely and then you go and do something like this. Like opening your mouth, that just makes me sigh and want to pat you on the head before I grab the duct tape to stop you from saying one more stupid thing.
Tyler Durden asked a question this week regarding a really beautiful bikini model to the likes of "how can someone like Sarah Jessica Parker be a famous actress and not this girl?" Well, here is your answer Tyler.

No comments: