Tuesday, February 10, 2009

If Anyone Deserves a Beatdown, It is Sean Penn

Sean Penn is sickened by his movie star peers who sign up to model for clothing companies and designers - because he thinks they should concentrate on acting.
The Oscar nominee has no time for stars who aren’t committed to acting 100 per cent, and he’s calling on those who want to be taken seriously to ditch their sideline jobs.
Penn tells the new issue of Rolling Stone magazine, “People are spending too much time modelling for some f**king clothing company instead of acting, and I resent it. It’s like, ‘Are you going to do the Chanel ad today? I thought you were in the middle of shooting a f**king movie.’
“Just let me know if you mean it. I want to know you’re trying to write the great American novel every time. Fail all you want, but f**king try.”(celebitchy.com)

You resent it? Do you Sean? I am sure you resent it because you pretty much resent everything from the sun coming up in the morning to the fact that your ugly mug will never be asked to be in an ad for anything. Ever. Unfortunately you delivered one of the best lines ever in a movie.
"Learnin' about Cuba and havin' some food." So, I resent myself for still loving that.

No comments: