Tuesday, February 10, 2009

I Was Watching Walk the Line Last Night....

as I often do because I looooove that movie. Reese is so cute with her fake country accent...." y'all can't walk the line." Joaquin with brown contacts to cover his big baby blues to look like the real Johnny Cash and then I remembered....

Joaquin Phoenix doesn't want to be seen as a sex symbol anymore. He's now going on record to tell the world why he's gone back to basics.
People have called me a sex symbol in the past, but it's very much an effort. People know me as this kind of thing and in some ways I don't know that this is my look.
It's been important for me to just do something that's extreme - that really separates me from that public Joaquin Phoenix persona, whatever the f*** that is. (imnotobsessed.com)

Mission accomplished! I am officially flaccid.

No comments: