Thursday, July 8, 2010

Oh really your highness?

"The internet's completely over. I don't see why I should give my new music to iTunes or anyone else. They won't pay me an advance for it and then they get angry when they can't get it. The internet's like MTV. At one time MTV was hip and suddenly it became outdated. Anyway, all these computers and digital gadgets are no good. They just fill your head with numbers and that can't be good for you." (celebitchy.com)

Prince, I love you. I really do. You are a sexy motherfucker even at 4'9". But, you gotta deal with what is happening in reality. I know that is not your strong suit. You play the androgynous role, you wear high heals as if you are really fooling anybody you dainty little thing! You converted to Jehova's Witness after years and years of hyper-sexuality and all the fun that comes with fame. And now, because you say so the internet is over? Why? Because you say so? Are you out of your mind? You sound like an old Jewish woman, "all these gadgets can't be good for you now eat your oatmeal." I know that you are 52, but you are still Prince and you gotta get with it. The interweb has been around for a while and it ain't goin' nowhere. Should I even be writing this? I mean, the internet is so over!

No comments: