Monday, July 12, 2010

It's Time For Abhorent Theatre

I knew from his tirade against Jews he had a way with words, how could we ever forget sugar tits? But this? This is pure poetry. As a matter of fact, now that his agent fired him I think Mel has a real future as a writer for Hallmark cards.

“You should just f-cking smile and blow me,"
Congratulations on your new job!

“You need a f*cking bat in the side of the head. Alright, how about that?”
Get better soon!

“Threaten ya? I’ll put you in a f *ckin rose garden you c*nt! You understand that? Because I’m capable of it. You understand that?”
Um...
I wanted to get you flowers because I love you so much. I decided to plant you a whole rose garden.

“I left my wife, because we have no spiritual common ground. You and I have none! You won’t even f-cking try.”
I AM SPIRITUAL!! I AM A GOOD PERSON YOU PIECE OF SHIT! LOOK, JUST LOOK AT HOW MUCH I AM ONE WITH MY GOD!!
Oksana: What kind of a man is that? Hitting a woman when she’s holding a child in her hands? Breaking her teeth twice in the face! What kind of man is that?
Mel: Oh, you’re all angry now! You know what, you f* cking deserved it!
This one is a bit tougher. I guess you fucking deserved it could be another congratulations card?
Wow. I am running out of ways to justify this behavior.



No comments: