Friday, July 2, 2010

Holy Crap, People Are Racist!

NEW YORK (CNNMoney.com) -- The Obama administration is turning up the heat on tanning salons across the country with the passage of its new health care bill.
To help fund the $940 billion health care overhaul, a 10% tax on individuals receiving indoor tanning services was tacked on, and the initiative is expected to generate $2.7 billion over ten years (cnn.com)


 I was reading about the Tan Tax which I believe started last week. Here are some of the frighfully racist comments I read:

Seems like a racist tax that targets white people...

 

Hmmm i wonder why Obama would put a tax on tanning?? Maybe its because its somethin he would never do. I dont see a tax on fried chicken or rap music.

How about a fried chicken tax...


can we say backdoor reparations?

I have never seen anything as racist as the tax on tanning parlors... I wonder when the last time Michelle Obama stopped by for a quick touch-up on her tan. Maybe they should have a Gold Tooth tax to offset this.


 
Damn! These are real comments from realy people. Really racist people. I read like 10 comments saying "well I bet he won't tax fried chicken or afro sheen." WTF is that? If you cann afford the $15/$20 to sit in a box to soak up artificial lighting you can pay $16. 50 or even $22 to sit in a box and soak up artificial lighting.
And, if it is Obama's way of sticking it to the man is he also sticking it to himself since his mother is white?

No comments: