Thursday, July 8, 2010

I love this moment so much I want to have sex with it

LOS ANGELES — A probation report released Wednesday showed six drug screenings from Lindsay Lohan since May were clean of illicit drugs and alcohol.
The screenings occurred after the actress missed a court hearing and a judge imposed stricter restrictions, including wearing an ankle alcohol monitor.
The report was released a day after a judge sentenced the 24-year-old star of "Mean Girls" to 90 days in jail and a three-month stint at an inpatient rehab center for missing court-mandated alcohol education classes.(celebitchy.com)

Look at her face. She is in complete shock. She is really surprised after literally giving the big fuck you to the court system that has been so lenient with her. Entitled little shit. Her face is classic. "Me? Me? How could you send Me to jail for 90 days? I only missed 9 classes of court appointed alcohol education! And, and I was working! You know I am a famous working actress! I have tone of projects in line"
Delusional little....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

She is so gross, and her parents are even worse.