Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Beauty

Attention from men is something I find very odd.
I think I am a cute girl. By no means do I consider myself amazingly hot or particularly beautiful. It does not mean I don't like the way I look, but I ain't no Megan Fox. I work with what I got or sometimes I really just don't care. I think I am smart and I have a good personality. Oh and I'm funny. See, good personality.
That is why I find attention from men very odd. I realize that men have their "tastes" but a girl that is stunning gets stared at, drooled over and rooms crossed for to open doors for them. On the odd occasion this happens to me, I feel very strange. I sometimes feel very bothered because I have no idea where it is coming from.
I wonder what it would be like to be that stunning girl, to be Kim Kardashian. A world where you are so gorgeous that doors fly open for you, your career sky rockets and people forgive the vapid things that escape from your mouth simply because of the way you look.
This goes for men too. I forgive Matthew Mc-Caugh-na-heeey for anything he says, as long as he is shirtless while saying it.