Thursday, December 3, 2009

Chris Brown. Again



On if he gets the severity of what happened.
Of course. 100%. I think what it is when people see me smiling and kind of nonchalantly giving answers… I’m human, really I’m like really hurting inside and… it really kind of is like devastating me.

I really feel that this guy cannot look at what he did clearly because he has never had to use his brain. Self loathing requires retrospection and he is clearly incapable of facing "what went down" as he likes to put it.
On if he still loves Rihanna
I have love for her.
I hate that term. That is a lame hip hop, ghetto version of love. "I have love for you." You are not Heavy D. These are serious questions. Take them seriously.


I like to put pictures of him with the crazy eyes. Really makes a statement. 

No comments: