Monday, December 14, 2009

The bitches just keep coming out of the woodworks



“We dated in high school and he broke up with me through a letter I still have,” Dina tells RadarOnline.com. And noting the physical similarities she shares with his ex-model wife, Dina goes on to say, “It’s kind of an interesting parallel because people say I look a lot like his wife Elin. I’m a twin just like her, my father-in-law’s name is Earl, which was Tiger’s father’s name, and now my last name is Parr, which is a very golf related name!”
But it seems Dina doesn’t regret the end of the relationship with her first love. “I look at Elin and think, ‘That could of been me’,” she tells RadarOnline.com. “Thank God it’s not!” (radaronline.com)


Fine. Tiger is a whore. There are endless women coming forward to say they saw his penis. Whatever. Well now this psychopath he dated in high school is showing us the letter she still has from when he broke up with her . In high school!! She still has the letter! This woman is insane. " My last name is Parr, a very golf related name!" ""People say I look a lot like his wife Elin." "I look at her and I think, thank God it's not me!" I can just see her saying all this with a wild crazy look in her eyes holding the yellowed letter in her hands and sitting by her altar of Tiger.
This is one skank Elin needs to watch out for. 

No comments: