Tuesday, December 9, 2008

PLANE CRASHES MAN SURVIVES YET THINKS HE HAS GROUNDS TO SUE

“I wouldn’t have been in the state I was in if I wasn’t in the crash,” said Barker, who spoke Sunday while at the Miss California USA event with Shanna Moakler. “I wouldn’t have third-degree burns all over my body or be prohibited to do certain things. I can’t go swimming. I can’t do some of the things that normal people can do. I didn’t ask for that to happen.”(celebitchy.com)

I would simply be happy to have survived a plane crash, because the chances of that are quite slim. But this is the best part...." I wouldn't have third degree burns all over my body." Have you seen Travis Barker? He has tattoo's covering 98% of his body that were etched into his skin by a burning needle....by choice. Yeah, he didn't ask to survive the plane crash, but he was blessed to have survived it and he has the balls to COMPLAIN about it? You are the most ungrateful, self mutilated shit on the planet.

No comments: